Our spacious 10-mt Milano-Aprea lancia boat is perfect to explore Capri and the Amalfi Coast with friends of family in comfort. See the highlights on the island and coast, stop to swim and snorkel, and enjoy free time on the Amalfi Coast to explore.
Departure from: Capri
Duration 7 hours
from 1 July 2020 to 15 September 2020 (All days) - High season from 16 September 2020 to 15 October 2020 (All days) - Low season
Printed or mobile voucher accepted
- Boat tour of the Amalfi Coast and Capri (7-hour)
- English-speaking skipper
- Stops to swim and snorkel
- Snorkeling masks (on request)
- Stop at the Blue Grotto (optional)
- Dock on the Amalfi Coast for free time
- Sun shade
- Life jackets and safety equipment
- Smart paper guide book of the island
- Blue Grotto tickets (14 euros/person), purchased directly at the cave entrance
We have adopted the following measures against the spread of Covid-19:
- Deep cleaning and sanitizing of boat interiors and exteriors before each departure.
- Use of Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) by our cleaning crews.
- Use of disinfectants specifically aimed at virus and bacteria removal during cleaning.
- Sanitizing of all internal and external surfaces, including mattresses and cushions.
- Cleaning and sanitizing of all linens.
- Sanitizing hand gel or liquid for personal hygiene.
- Cleaning and sanitizing products provided on board for surfaces and passengers.
You must specify your prefered departure time.
Tours depart from the port of Capri.
The meeting point is our small office on the port of Capri (Marina Grande) in via Cristoforo Colombo, 34.