Capri should be discovered through the sea.
Admiring its numerous caves, the most beautiful bays and diving in the crystal water.
Choose an elegant gozzo boat "Fratelli Aprea 7.80 open cruise" only for you!
Departure from: Capri
Duration 2 hours 3 hours
from 16 September 2020 to 31 October 2020 (All days) - Low season
Printed or mobile voucher accepted
- Private boat
- One or two stops for swimming (it depends on duration)
- Sun shade
- Smart paper guide book of the island
- Sailor on board
- Snorkeling masks (on request)
- Stop at the Blue Grotto (optional)
- Life jackets and safety equipment
- Entrance ticket to the Blue Grotto (14 euros per person), to be paid directly at the entrance of the site
We have adopted the following measures against the spread of Covid-19:
- Deep cleaning and sanitizing of boat interiors and exteriors before each departure.
- Use of Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) by our cleaning crews.
- Use of disinfectants specifically aimed at virus and bacteria removal during cleaning.
- Sanitizing of all internal and external surfaces, including mattresses and cushions.
- Cleaning and sanitizing of all linens.
- Sanitizing hand gel or liquid for personal hygiene.
- Cleaning and sanitizing products provided on board for surfaces and passengers.
The tours start always from the port of Capri.
The meeting point will be in our small office on the port of Capri (Marina Grande) in via Cristoforo Colombo, 34.
You must specify the departure time and the duration of the service (2 or 3 hours).
You should choose the 3 hours option in case of visit to the Blue Grotto.