All the magic of Capri and the Amalfi Coast in one day via a traditional gozzo boat. Savor the sea, sun, and relaxing vibe in one of the most beautiful corners of Italy.
Departure from: Capri
Duration 8 hours
Printed or mobile voucher accepted
- 7-hour private boat tour
- Traditional gozzo boat with shower and sun awning
- English-speaking skipper
- Stops to swim and snorkel
- Snorkeling masks (on request)
- Stop at the Blue Grotto (optional)
- Free time on land on the Amalfi Coast
- Smart paper guide book of the island
- Life jackets and safety equipment
- Blue Grotto ticket, paid directly at the cave entrance
We have adopted the following measures against the spread of Covid-19:
- Deep cleaning and sanitizing of boat interiors and exteriors before each departure.
- Use of Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) by our cleaning crews.
- Use of disinfectants specifically aimed at virus and bacteria removal during cleaning.
- Sanitizing of all internal and external surfaces, including mattresses and cushions.
- Cleaning and sanitizing of all linens.
- Sanitizing hand gel or liquid for personal hygiene.
- Cleaning and sanitizing products provided on board for surfaces and passengers.
Tours set sail from Capri's port.
Please meet at our small office in the Marina Grande port on via Cristoforo Colombo, 34.
Please specify the departure time you prefer when booking.