For an authentic island experience, tour Capri with a private "Fratelli Aprea 7.80 open cruise" boat, the traditional gozzo Sorrentino that locals have used for centuries.
Partenza da: Capri
Durata 7 ore
Dal 1 May 2021 al 31 May 2021 (Tutti i giorni) - Bassa stagione Dal 1 June 2021 al 31 August 2021 (Tutti i giorni) - Alta stagione Dal 1 September 2021 al 31 October 2021 (Tutti i giorni) - Bassa stagione
Si accettano voucher su smartphone e stampati
- Private boat tour via traditional gozzo (7 hours)
- English-speaking skipper
- Stops to swim
- Towels and snorkeling masks
- Stop at the Blue Grotto (optional)
- Sun awning and deck
- Shower and icebox
- Smart paper guide book of the island
- Safety equipment and life vests
Cosa NON include
- Blue Grotto tickets (EUR 14, must be purchased directly at the grotto)
We have adopted the following measures against the spread of Covid-19:
- Deep cleaning and sanitizing of boat interiors and exteriors before each departure.
- Use of Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) by our cleaning crews.
- Use of disinfectants specifically aimed at virus and bacteria removal during cleaning.
- Sanitizing of all internal and external surfaces, including mattresses and cushions.
- Cleaning and sanitizing of all linens.
- Sanitizing hand gel or liquid for personal hygiene.
- Cleaning and sanitizing products provided on board for surfaces and passengers.
Tours depart from the Capri port.
Please meet at our small office in the Marina Grande port (Via Cristoforo Colombo, 34).
We can arrange a lunch stop during the tour.