Set sail on our luxurious "Itama 38" (12 mt) speedboat to experience the best of the Amalfi Coast and Capri in style. With a private cabin, bathroom, mini-bar, sun deck with cushions, and comfortable sofas, you have all you need for a comfortable sail.
Departure from: Capri
Duration 8 hours
Printed or mobile voucher accepted
- 7-8 hours on a private speedboat to tour Capri and the Amalfi Coast
- English-speaking skipper
- Stop to swim and snorkel
- Snorkeling masks and towels
- Stop at the Blue Grotto (optional)
- Dock to explore on land
- Icebox with drinks
- Sun awning and padded deck
- WC and shower
- Music on board
- Smart paper guide book of the island
- Life jacket and safety equipment
- Blue Grotto ticket (14 euros/person), must be purchased directly at the cave entrance.
We have adopted the following measures against the spread of Covid-19:
- Deep cleaning and sanitizing of boat interiors and exteriors before each departure.
- Use of Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) by our cleaning crews.
- Use of disinfectants specifically aimed at virus and bacteria removal during cleaning.
- Sanitizing of all internal and external surfaces, including mattresses and cushions.
- Cleaning and sanitizing of all linens.
- Sanitizing hand gel or liquid for personal hygiene.
- Cleaning and sanitizing products provided on board for surfaces and passengers.
Departure: port of Capri.
Meeting point: our office on the Capri port (Marina Grande) in via Cristoforo Colombo 34.
We can reserve a table for lunch in one of the restaurants along the coast.
Indicate the itinerary you prefer.