Treat yourself to an unforgettable day at sea with this boat tour around the island of Capri to take in the coastal highlights before crossing to the Sorrentine Peninsula for a stop in picturesque Nerano for lunch (optional).
Duration 7 hours
from 1 June 2020 to 15 September 2020 (All days) - High season from 16 September 2020 to 31 October 2020 (All days) - Low season
Printed or mobile voucher accepted
- Set sail on board a private gozzo boat from Capri's Marina Grande with an English-speaking skipper
- Ice chest, fresh-water shower, awning, padded sundeck, beach towels, and safety gear on board
- Sail past the Green and White Grottoes, Faraglioni, and Punta Carena lighthouse
- Optional free time on Capri to sightsee and shop (printed map provided)
- Swim breaks before crossing to the Sorrentine Peninsula
- Stop in Nerano for lunch at a waterfront restaurant (optional)
- Return to Marina Grande in the late afternoon
- Taxes, fuel, and insurance
- Blue Grotto ticket (€14/ person available for purchase at the grotto entrance)
- Tips and extras
This tour departs from the Marina Grande port on Capri; please meet at our office on Via Cristoforo Colombo n.34 in the Marina Grande port.
Bring your sunscreen, a hat, and swimsuit!